- In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (ECISSA), we hereby present the following information:
- Company Name: Chemtex Plastics Europa Sociedad Limitada
Address: Partida Molino Testar (pol Industrial el Moli), S/N , Paterna, 46980 , Valencia
CIF (corporation tax no.): B98514672
Telephone: +34 913 456 772
Email address: email@example.com
Commercial Registry of Valencia. Volume: 9593. Book: 6875. Page. 188. Sheet: V-152723. Entry: 1
- The personal data collected on our website are processed in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- Likewise, we guarantee that personal data are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. The identification of data subjects shall not be permitted for longer than necessary and their security shall be ensured by appropriate technical and organisational measures.
- You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, as well as your other rights under the data protection regulations on personal data by presenting a copy of an identification document to the Controller’s contact address. If you wish to stop receiving commercial communications, you can also send your request to the above address.
- You can find more information about your rights or lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).
Limitation of Liabilities
- The entity provides the corporate website as a means of publicising its products and services and allowing contact with customers. The information on the website is presented in good faith as true, but we reserve the right to modify it without assuming any commitment to communicate these changes for the purpose of updating, correcting, eliminating it and any others in the interest of the entity or our customers.
- The entity is not responsible for ensuring that the information contained herein matches the User’s expectations. Likewise, it is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, sufficiency, completeness or up-to-dateness of the information that is not prepared by the Controller themself. In no case shall the entity be responsible for any opinions or comments that may appear on the website.
- With the intention to offer users a means to find additional information, the entity may include links to access other websites. In no case does the existence of such links imply that the entity recommends, promotes or agrees with the manifestations, content or services offered on the linked website. In such cases, the entity acts as a facilitator, and therefore, pursuant to Article 17 of ECISSA, the entity shall not be responsible for the services and content provided through such links, except in the event that it is aware of the illegality of the content and has not proceeded to act with due diligence.
- The entity shall not be held liable for damages of any nature that the User may suffer while visiting our website caused by viruses or computer failures in the contents, which may cause alterations in the computer system, in electronic documents or clients’ files.
- All the contents of this website, meaning the different elements that constitute it (texts, drawings, graphics, photographs, images, videos, music, code, web design and any other creation), belong to the entity or its licensors, and all of them are protected in accordance with the Spanish Intellectual Property Law and other current Spanish and international legislation relating to copyright.
- Likewise, the entity is the owner of the industrial property rights derived from the use of trademarks, distinctive marks and trade names that appear on the website.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction and/or reuse of the website, without the corresponding authorisation of the holders of the intellectual property rights or their assignees, is a violation typified by the applicable regulations, criminally punishable by up to two years’ imprisonment.